A113Animation are teaming up with the new animated film EPIC to offer you the chance to win a free copy of The Art of Epic, the accompanying Art of book for Blue Sky Studios' latest - directed by Ice Age's Chris Wedge. Alas, this competition is only open to UK residents; check out the full details and terms and conditions below.
Win a copy of The Art of EPIC!
To celebrate the release of this year’s biggest family film from the makers of Ice Age, Blue Sky’s forthcoming 3D action-adventure animation EPIC which is IN CINEMAS WEDNESDAY, we are giving away a copy of Titan’s The Art of Epic.
The Art of Epic shines a light on the previously hidden world of EPIC, with over 300 pieces of concept art, character sketches, storyboards and digital paintings, along with interviews with the key animation talent behind the film.
EPIC tells the story of an ongoing battle deep in the forest between the forces of good who keep the natural world alive and the forces of evil who wish to destroy it. When a teen age girl finds herself magically transported into this secret universe, she must band together with a rag-tag team of fun and whimsical characters in order to save their world…and ours.
With the voice talents of Colin Farrell, Josh Hutcherson, Amanda Seyfried, Christoph Waltz, Pitbull, Jason Sudeikis, Steven Tyler, Aziz Ansari, Chris O’Dowd and Beyoncé Knowles.
To enter, simply answer the question below:
Which EPIC voice talent is also the lead singer of Aerosmith? To have a chance at winning, simply email your answer to email@example.com by 31st May.
A. Colin Farrell
B. Chris O’Dowd
C. Steven Tyler
EPIC is released in cinemas THIS WEDNESDAY.
Discover more about this EPIC adventure by watching the official trailer here and like on Facebook: www.facebook.com/EpicTheMovie
- Competition will close on 31st May, 2013 and entries sent after the closing date will not be considered.
- Entrants must be over the age of 13.
- Entrants must email their answer to firstname.lastname@example.org, do not post your answer in the comments section, on Twitter or on Facebook; entries must be sent via email.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Prize for x1 winner to receive x1 copy of Titan Books' The Art of Epic.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued, a similar model to the same value will be provided.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winner's name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment.
- Winner's name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants - no correspondence will be entered into.
Check out some clips, TV spots and featurettes from the film below:
Epic, starring the voices of Amanda Seyfried, Josh Hutcherson and Christoph Waltz, opens Wednesday in the UK, and Friday in the US. Good luck!
UPDTE - 01/06/2013, 22:30 (GMT): Thanks to everyone who entered, but ultimately we only have one winner, Eline from Scotland. Congrats to her, and sorry to the rest of you - we'll hopefully have another competition soon, and if you have some spare change to donate to our PayPal account (here), we'd love to make it an international one!