Last week, out of the 2012 San Diego Comic-Con international, we learned that Firefly's Alan Tudyk would be voicing King Candy in Disney's next animated feature, Wreck-It Ralph. And today Entertainment Weekly brings us a far more extensive voice cast reveal!
- Dennis Haysbert (24, Kung Fu Panda 2) voices General Hologram, of the "Hero's Duty" section of the film.
- Adam Corolla and Horatia Sanz voice King Candy's security guards, in the "Sugar Rush" section of the film.
- Mindy Kaling (The US Office) voices the memorably named Taffyta Muttonfudge, a mean-girl from "Sugar Rush" who bully Sarah Silverman's Vanellope.
- Edie McClurg (Minny in the Cars franchise) and Rachael Harris (The Hangover) voice two Nicelanders, the citizens of Fix-It Felix, Jr., the game that Ralph inhabits.
- Ed O'Neill (Modern Family) voices one of Wreck-It Ralph's few human characters, the owner of Litwak's Family Fun Center and Arcade, which the film takes place within.
- Stefanie Scott (Disney Channel's A.N.T. Farm) voices another human character, Moppet Girl, a gamer at Litwak's who notices Ralph's game jumping.
The film has been generating a lot of buzz for the video-game cameos that populate the film (look at the picture at the top to see just a few), so, in addition to the film's original characters, EW bring us the voice cast for some of the film's highly anticipated cameos:
- Roger Craig Smith (Ezio in the Assassin's Creed series) voices Sonic the Hedgehog, a character he currently voices in Sonic video games.
- Gerald C. Rivers, Reuben Langdon and Kyle Hebert voice their respective Street Fighter characters: boss M. Bison, Ken Masters and Ryu.
Alan Tudyk and these latest additions join the main voice cast of John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jane Lynch and Jack McBrayer. Wreck-It Ralph is due in US cinemas on 2nd November, and here in the UK on 15th February, 2013.
Via The Rotoscopers.